Groups

Best Body Shop Products?

I have been given some gift vouchers for the Body Shop but I have not bought anything from them in years so I have no idea what things to buy / what are the best products!

Can anyone recommend some good Body Shop products that I can buy and try out!

Thanks

15 Comments

I like the Hemp Foot Cream in a tub. About £7/£8 though, but really good stuff :thumbsup:

Their range of body butters are wonderful. I prefer the shea one, just go & try them out. They cost £12 but last ages.

The body shop body butter is sooooooooooooooo nice.

I've used some of their makeup and think its great. Mascara is fab & so are the eyeshadow cubes. I've also got the Spa Wisdom African Salt Scrub - really lovely!
    http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/content/ebiz/thebodyshopuk/invt/11654/pd_spa_wisdom_africa_salt_scrub_rpk.jpg

lerryn;1899321

Their range of body butters are wonderful. I prefer the shea one, just go … Their range of body butters are wonderful. I prefer the shea one, just go & try them out. They cost £12 but last ages.

Yeh i agree body butters are to die for :thumbsup:

Hmmm... May go for a body butter myself - you guys have sold it to me :giggle:

mrszerrouk;1899395

Hmmm... May go for a body butter myself - you guys have sold it to me … Hmmm... May go for a body butter myself - you guys have sold it to me :giggle:

Don't forget by buying online you can get 15% off by using code DHAD000072 and £5 off when your order (including the 15%off) comes to £20.00, then if it's still over £20 you get free delivery!!!

Unfortunately they don't accept gift cards online, sorry kimbyanne

nikkib123;1899341

Yeh i agree body butters are to die for :thumbsup:

I agree too, i've used them for about 5 years now, i'm currently using the mango one and it's gorgeous:thumbsup:

Body butters without a doubt. I've several of them,strawberry,pink grapefruit,and I've got a seasonal cranberry one which nearly run out

Their body butter is really good . smells great and leaves the skin very soft :thumbsup:

Banned

their vit e stuff is supposed to be very nice, last time i went in i had a make session with them, and purchased their foundation, it is supposed to be their top seller and voted the best in one of the mags, it is nice its the compact one and the compact has an ace mirror in it

Body butter and hemp hand cream. The hand cream lasts for years and is fantastic

cassieismydoggie;1899534

Don't forget by buying online you can get 15% off by using code … Don't forget by buying online you can get 15% off by using code DHAD000072 and £5 off when your order (including the 15%off) comes to £20.00, then if it's still over £20 you get free delivery!!!Unfortunately they don't accept gift cards online, sorry kimbyanne

Thanks, will take alook :thumbsup:

Which flavours do you all recommend - I do love mango flavours but may get two.

coconut is yummy

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions. I may try out the Body Butter!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892225
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      4. Ebid over Ebay66

See more discussions