best boiler cover apart from homeserve and BG

Found 23rd Mar 2017
Does anyone where I can get decent boiler cover, BG don't cover my type of boiler, been with homeserve but there service is terrible? boiler is 9 years old. The boiler is saunier duval thermaclassic f24e. Just want standard boiler cover without any excess charge if possible.
Community Updates
AskBoiler
5 Comments
Id start saving for a new boiler to be honest. unlikely to get many more years out of that and should it be uneconomical to repair no company will replace that under coverage due to age
mrwhitelabel

Id start saving for a new boiler to be honest. unlikely to get many more … Id start saving for a new boiler to be honest. unlikely to get many more years out of that and should it be uneconomical to repair no company will replace that under coverage due to age

well, I've got it covered by homeserve but not happy with their service.
Edited by: "hackerace" 23rd Mar 2017
mrwhitelabel

Id start saving for a new boiler to be honest. unlikely to get many more … Id start saving for a new boiler to be honest. unlikely to get many more years out of that and should it be uneconomical to repair no company will replace that under coverage due to age

For Gas Central Heating there is no limit to number of claims and the … For Gas Central Heating there is no limit to number of claims and the claim value limit is up to the point the boiler is beyond economical repair (BER).The best bit is that if after 6 months your boiler breaks down and is BER, we’ll provide you with a replacement and if it’s less than 7 years old we will install it for free. For boilers over 7 years old, an installation through HomeServe would be required and a cost would be associated with this.

as its over 7 years old they will charge you for installation though...

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 23rd Mar 2017
British Gas is the only one I'd consider but it's expensive and it totally depends on how good your local designated person is. Some are great, some are jobsworths.
deleted1090489
DAMN RIGHT HOMESERVE ARE THE WORST YES THEYRE CHEAP BUT SERVICE AS SAID IS TERRIBLE ABSOLUTLEY SHOCKING LEFT ME WITHOUT HEATING AND HOT WATER OVER WINTER!! SEVERAL ENGINEERS CAME OUT BUT COULD NOT FIX THE PROBLEM AND LEFT ME WITH SO MUCH HASSLE AND GRIEF YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE!! I SAY PAY LITTLE MORE AND GET BETTER SERVICE!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants