Groups

Best box for football?

Hi All,

Been using a Zgemma box but have moved temporarily.. So don't have satellite.. So need a substitute for about 6 months.. something I can use over Wi-Fi and is reliable and streams well..

21 Comments

Original Poster

sareenshiva

I can advise amazon fire box and flawless IPTV

How good is the quality? How's the stream? HD? You got any pics?

Original Poster

sareenshiva

Yes mate I watched all the football yesterday and the UFC. I am waiting … Yes mate I watched all the football yesterday and the UFC. I am waiting to watch the Chelsea match now. If you internet is above 20MB you can run 1080p with no distribution.

Could you attach a pic buddy?

Original Poster

sareenshiva

They also do 24 hour free trial, on their Facebook group. But there is no … They also do 24 hour free trial, on their Facebook group. But there is no football trial on weekends

Has it ever let you down? You said it has PPV boxing too?

Original Poster

sareenshiva

Never let me down I use to use open box 100 times better than that and … Never let me down I use to use open box 100 times better than that and yes it has all boxing ppv even WWE and all sky movies and stuff

I have a Amazon stick. Is it not good enough to run on there?

sareenshiva

Honestly it is amazing I have been using it for over 6 months all u need … Honestly it is amazing I have been using it for over 6 months all u need is internet. It is also only £10 a month or £70 a year you get all channels including any PPV.

​You need a ban advising about paid card sharing its highly illegal...

Card sharing is illegal and for you to discuss it on an open forum is stupidity...

intuder

​You need a ban advising about paid card sharing its highly illegal...

He is talking about paid streaming services not satellite based card sharing services.

i have a Zgemma and a Vu+

The Vu+ is by far the superior box and has dual input, meaning you can record a channel you are not watching

GAVINLEWISHUKD

He is talking about paid streaming services not satellite based card … He is talking about paid streaming services not satellite based card sharing services.

​He isn't he is on about paying someone with subs that they share.. He is on about paid service like sky....

intuder

Card sharing is illegal and for you to discuss it on an open forum is … Card sharing is illegal and for you to discuss it on an open forum is stupidity...

Are you one them troll people, or a well meaning do gooder that has never done anything wrong in their whole life and finds it easy to pontificate on a faceless forum ?

Genuinely Interested !

intuder

​He isn't he is on about paying someone with subs that they share.. He i … ​He isn't he is on about paying someone with subs that they share.. He is on about paid service like sky....

No I'm not I'm talking about streaming IPTV. Knowledge is wasted on you.

Nope..... Far from it... But what sort of a fool talks about card sharing on a public forum? I have seen people go to jail for such things, seriously.. Talk like that should be on a private forum or pm for his own security...

sareenshiva

No I'm not I'm talking about streaming IPTV. Knowledge is wasted on you.

​I know exactly what your talking about.... You have sky sports, BT sport?

intuder

​I know exactly what your talking about.... You have sky sports, BT s … ​I know exactly what your talking about.... You have sky sports, BT sport?

Nope :))))))

buy a camping satellite kit and just hook it up just need to point it the correct way..

With the way I said you can also watch it on your mobile (iPhone and android) for free! http://tinypic.com/r/ose9es/9

intuder

​He isn't he is on about paying someone with subs that they share.. He i … ​He isn't he is on about paying someone with subs that they share.. He is on about paid service like sky....

You go keep yourself busy with pretty much every android box and kodi thread on the site. I'll see you in 12 months! X)

intuder

Nope..... Far from it... But what sort of a fool talks about card … Nope..... Far from it... But what sort of a fool talks about card sharing on a public forum? I have seen people go to jail for such things, seriously.. Talk like that should be on a private forum or pm for his own security...

Wow you've seen people go to jail for this sort of thing, incredible !!

Does iptv need your MAC address to set it up on Samsung smart tv?
    Edited by: "jimmyandmel" 12th Feb

jimmyandmel

Does iptv need your MAC address to set it up on Samsung smart tv?

Nope they give u a log in they help u set it up

intuder

I have seen people go to jail for such things, seriously.. Talk like … I have seen people go to jail for such things, seriously.. Talk like that should be on a private forum or pm for his own security...

Source or you're lying
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044544
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      3. Spotify Family Premium share721
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions