Groups
    EXPIRED

Best breakdown cover. Any deals?

Hope someone can help.
    Just got my car insurance renewal (due in 2 days) and ive noticed that my breakdown cover is nearly 130 quid!!!!
    I need breakdown cover as i travel 60 miles every day on the M25 so ideally need home start as well.

Rep added for any info, cheers

8 Comments

Try Tesco breakdown I paid £55.00 including home start. Paid the same about for last two years

try moneysupermarket.com/roa…ue/
    here you can compare products....policies with home start begin at about £35

rescuemycar.com usually have some of the best cover - full cover including european and everything is £64.75 for me and that also qualifies for 20% quidco!

Hi there
    I yse Devitt Da

They use green flag.
    Benifit is that they recover after crash with no fees no all do that.
    try looking here

devittinsurance.com/mot…tml

If direct link not working
    Goto devitt main sight
    Select site map at bottom
    Bike breakdown have a look

Try this one [url]www.thegreeninsurancecompany.co.uk[/url] - I got my cover for £35 including homestart, European cover and recovery + passengers to onwards destination... a third of the cost of my old Green Flag policy

glennonjd;5105393

Try this one [url]www.thegreeninsurancecompany.co.uk[/url] - I got my … Try this one [url]www.thegreeninsurancecompany.co.uk[/url] - I got my cover for £35 including homestart, European cover and recovery + passengers to onwards destination... a third of the cost of my old Green Flag policy

This price is presuming you have a new car for a car more than 11 years old the cost is 84.95 which is more expensive than other quotes

Original Poster

Thanks guys
    Rep'd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876393
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?56

See more discussions