Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Broadband And Phone Package Help

hI LOOKING FOR unlimited broadband and a good phone package. With cheap calls all day. Can't tell which one is the best please help

4 Comments

Most companies do phone/broadband packages these days, but which is best for you really depends on a lot of things.

For example if you're with Vodafone for your mobile then ]Vodafoneathome is a very reasonable call/broadband package. Also If you're exchange is LLU capable then you can often get a better deal. etc.

People like Pipex, BT, Plusnet, Virgin Media, Talk Talk etc. all do combined packages. I'd suggest looking around on ]http//ww…om/ which is an independent broadband review/information site where you can see real customer ratings and comments on particular companies.

Hope that helps.

Lately I've read some good deals going on about Virgin Media, give them a ring, tell them what you want and see if you can get yourself a good deal. After that hope nothing goes wrong with your service because everytime I've had to ring up due to broadband connection dieing (only 3/4 times in past 4years or so) there service is worse than *****, they have no idea. Just tell you to turn your router on and off which makes as much difference as giving a monkey apples.

Banned

virgin best for unlimited but talktalk best overall but limited to 40gig a month but ur aloud to go over

Tiscali do a £19.99 per month deal...

Includes 8Mb unlimited broadband, line rental, free UK anytime calls.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
      3. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33
      4. Google assistant notification11

See more discussions