Groups

best broadband deal

hi anyone got a good deal on broadband need unlimited and fast thanks any ine got good deal from virgin. thanks

7 Comments

I just got one from talk talk, I was a bit wary as they have a poor rep , but so far so good, £22.50 a month for fibre unlimited for the first 12 months and a they also give you a free sim plan for your mobile (unlimited texts, 200 mins, 500mb), so I was able to ditch my £15 a month plan with three, so only paying £7.50 more than I was before ......:)

see if you can get sse. think they are still doing 76mb broadband, unlimited downloads and anytime calls for £21 on a 18 month contract.

Just renewed Talk Talk 38Mbit fibre unlimited + line rental + unlimited mobile/landline calls (up to 60minutes per call) for £30, for the next 18months. They are sending me one of those SIM cards that mfactor mentioned as well.
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 6th Nov 2016

Original Poster

thanks

Keep an eye out for virgin deals that come and go on Uswitch
    Last week with virgin 12 month contract 14.99 for 100mb + line rental (this week £36+ line rental)

zed2000

thanks

​Thats £3 better than what I've just got from Plusnet, mind you their customer service is excellent so I'm not that bothered

mfactor

I just got one from talk talk, I was a bit wary as they have a poor rep , … I just got one from talk talk, I was a bit wary as they have a poor rep , but so far so good, 25.34€ (£22.50) a month for fibre unlimited for the first 12 months and a they also give you a free sim plan for your mobile (unlimited texts, 200 mins, 500mb), so I was able to ditch my 16.89€ (£15) a month plan with three, so only paying 8.45€ (£7.50) more than I was before ......:)

Looks good to me. Please keep us informed how they both go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn23
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?34
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?819
      4. Query on retail selling on beer55

See more discussions