Found 12th Jun
Hi what is the best broadband only deal at the moment? Plusnet is 17.99 a month and sky is 18.99 a month. Are these the best deals around at the moment? And if so is sky worth a quid extra a month? Many thanks.

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
14 Comments

Depends if you want copper (adsl) broadband or fibre broadband.

Original Poster

Just regular broadband thanks

I'm in the hunt for broadband also, fibre for me preferable. Best to do it online or by phone?

Google broadband choices! There's websites dedicated to this, put in your postcode and simply choose the one right for you

origin broadband is 16.99 including line rental and zen broadband is the same. try phoning sky and ask them to compete with plusnet as plusnet offer £75 cash back aswell as free connection . sky has a 9.95 connection fee
Edited by: "HammadKhalil" 12th Jun

ksoma

I'm in the hunt for broadband also, fibre for me preferable. Best to do … I'm in the hunt for broadband also, fibre for me preferable. Best to do it online or by phone?

Uswitch have Unlimited BT Infinity 1 for £29.99 with free activation, includes £125 reward card, deal found Here

Whoever you go with, make sure it's not TalkTalk

xfaxfa

Whoever you go with, make sure it's not TalkTalk

​I'm with Talk Talk and have fibre. No trouble at all with it and remains stable.

agree talktalk connected on time

CRAPNET avoid at all costs - they dod not connect on the date agreed - took them 2 weeks to re do the connection loads of connection problems and when you on hold for 1 hour to tech support that tells you something aint righ with their service

I can get you virgin broadband tv and phone for £27 per month pm me

jb66

Can you do phone and broadband on its own thank u

Raggo_84

Can you do phone and broadband on its own thank u

Yeah but it's same price

jb66

​Il take you on that offer please

jb66