Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Broadband deal and feedback please?

Just cancelled o2 BB after 1 and a bit. The speeds got so bad with them lately that I had had enough. They could not give me reasons for the sudden speed drops in the past 5-6 weeks and the guy I was talking to was really not interested. So I have given notice and requested a Migration code and am now looking for the best deal around my area.

I used BT before and rarely had speed issues. I did however have problems with them taking to much money until I hired a solicitor and got my money back plus more.

Now I need some feedback on the BB providers you people have all used and the best deals around. I am especially interested in feedback for TalkTalk.

Any help would be nice thanks

renagade27

4 Comments

I'm happy with my Virgin broadband but that may not be the same for everyone & it depends what's available in your area.
    Try a broadband comparison site like, Here : ]http//ww…uk/

You might find that useful

I'm with O2 so can't help really but this site might, loads of independant reviews and feedback

ispreview.co.uk/rev…php

sky sky sky:thumbsup:

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;6686718

I'm happy with my Virgin broadband but that may not be the same for … I'm happy with my Virgin broadband but that may not be the same for everyone & it depends what's available in your area.Try a broadband comparison site like, Here : ]http://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/You might find that useful

Interesting reading.........Looking at BT a lot of people complain about speed issues but they all seem to be online gamers or P2P down-loaders..................but I am a lite user apart from uploading to flickr. So hopefully that would be ok.

Sky looks interesting too but a lot of feedback on Sky ops telling different stories from different departments on 1 subject...........or not knowing what the other dept is doing/saying/or anything really.

MMMMmmmmmmmm Thanks

renagade27
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?67
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions