Expired

Best broadband deals.

5 replies
Found 13th Jul 2009
Hi there people, recently i moved house and had to wave goodbye to my 50mbit broadband i had courtesy of my parents.

I now live on my own and cant afford expensive mod cons but i find the internet to be a necessity being a computing student.

I`m not after 3G dongle deals as that's exactly what i`m using now and i find them to be useful at times but frustrating to say the least.

I remember about 3months ago there was an 02 deal for 88 a year but required a phone line rental.

However the house i am in the previous owners had virgin media so changing back to a BT line and the cost of rental might outweigh a cheaper ADSL package over a Fiber optic package!

Any help would be great thanks!

:-)

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
5 Comments

I don't touchtype, but phone 02392 988848 and I can help.

Original Poster

hebbzee;5741342

I don't touchtype, but phone 02392 988848 and I can help.

Errrr.

What? i`m not after a sales rep.

Megacamz;5741435

Errrr.What? i`m not after a sales rep.

Help yourself then, you twerp.

I think the O2 deal was based on quidco cashback (quidco.com/o2-…nd/) and having an O2 mobile which gives you a discount on the cost (broadband.o2.co.uk/hom…jsp)

If you look at samknows.com/bro…php and check your exchange it will show what providers are available to you - although the data is sometime out of date if a new provider has just enabled your exchange.

agree o2 is the cheapest if available in your area, if you want a phone as well then may be talk talk £20 approx for phone and broadband or if you are getting sky then i believe broadband is £5 extra or free with certain packages but check it out.

or just check to see if anyone has an unsecure connection (oops don't think i can say that):thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions