EXPIRED

Best Broadband only Prices???

Hi,

I am looking for brodband for my flat. I don't need the telephone line but would consider it if it means cheaper broadband. Thebest broadband offer I have seen is plusnet which is £12.99 for upto 8mb speed.

Is there any cheaper/better offer?

Thanks

6 Comments

Have you checked potential speeds for the area? No point paying for 8mb if it's not capable of reaching that. I have O2 Broadband and have found it pretty damn good, cheaper for O2 customers too. Hope that helps

ive just got sky broadband for £10 a month with the 1st 6 month free up to 20mb

if your an o2 phone customer you can get a discount on broadband and they provide good service, but i believe with everyone apart from virgin you have to pay BT line rental which adds an extra £11 a month onto your bill or sumthing, so virgin always end up better, at least they do up in newc where im a student, this might have changed recently as i believe o2 were looking at providing an optical service from march..

I use PlusNet, you only pay for the speed you get so when I moved house, my speed was not as fast as the last house so I now pay £2 less than I was. They have good customer service, lots of communication via their site so costly phone calls can be avoided! Worth checkin out as they were the best around when I changed from Tesco!

o2 7.50 per month i pay. its cheaper as i am on o2 pay and go.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    3. Laser eye surgery22
    4. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22

See more discussions