best broadband/phone package....help

2 replies
Found 1st Feb 2010
I have been with pipex for years, and today they have offered me a new package of up to 8Mb broadband (can only get up to 8Mg in this area) free evening and weekend calls and line rental for £23.48 per month, with the first 2 months half price. They have been reliable, but having just checked my broadband speed and its coming in at 6952kbps download speed, and 336kbps upload speed. I cannot get the Talktalk £6.99 deal in my area. Is it worth changing or are there any other better deals out there?? Please help....don't know much about these things.

2 Comments

Sky have a good deal if your a Sky Tv customer, Unlimited Broadband + Talk, Broadband is free for first 6 months then £10 a month, Obviously that doesn't include tv package but if you happen to be a Sky customer or thinking of having sky might be a good deal, Also £30 Quidco for upgrading.

The 24Mbps is on a provider by provider basis, just because you can't get the TalkTalk one doesn't mean you couldn't get O2/BT/Sky etc. If you do want a faster speed it's worth checking anyone.

£23.48 is a pretty good price if you're happy with Pipex's service. I pay £25.50 for Post Office broadband for the same thing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions