Best BT Infinity cashback & prepaid card amount possible?

Found 29th Aug 2017
I'm nearing the end of my Sky Broadband deal & have decided to go to Fibre. BT always have deals on which seem to change weekly. I just wondered what the best has been historically, I have a window of about a month to sign up but keen to do it sooner rather than later.
Current deal is free activation, £125 Mastercard & £90 TCB. Paying line rental upfront gets it to £13.32 a month for the year after taking the £9.99 router delivery into account.

Is this as good as it gets or have there been better card/cashback combos, likely to reappear?

For the record I've used TCB & Quidco for years & never missed out on a payment.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I've seen Unlimited Infinity 1 come down as low as £9 a month, highest value Reward Card has been £200.

It's been as high as £250 in the past, although at the minute you can get free activation on Infinity, so that saves £50.

PKRichie1 h, 35 m ago

It's been as high as £250 in the past, although at the minute you can get …It's been as high as £250 in the past, although at the minute you can get free activation on Infinity, so that saves £50.

I've been following their prices for a long time, never seen a £250 reward card, £200 reward card with a further £50 cashback which was through a third party referral.

4Real20161 h, 8 m ago

I've been following their prices for a long time, never seen a £250 reward …I've been following their prices for a long time, never seen a £250 reward card, £200 reward card with a further £50 cashback which was through a third party referral.

Looks like you're right, just went through the history as they're display and £200 is the highest listed.

Original Poster

Looks like this deal is as good as any I think. Maybe a higher prepaid card will come up, but no free setup fee...

One question though, Caller display is £1.75 with privacy, but there is a way of getting it for free by signing up for a year??

I went through the application right up to the payment stage but didn't see the option, can this be done later?

Cheers

Yes, you can get 12 months free caller display anytime, it does renew the line rental contract so do it when your line goes active to keep the BB and line contract in sync.

Original Poster

My timing was good I think. Today's new deal is £2 cheaper a month, but the £60 activation is back & the Mastercard has dropped to £100 and TCB down to £80.

By my rough calculations I have it at £12.50 a month for a year by paying LR up front & TCB paying out. Nice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants