Groups

best budget 10 inch android tablet for under £100

looking for the above. any recommendations welcome. many thanks.

4 Comments

There is a Lenovo 10.1" tablet on Argos for £109, not a bad tablet to be honest. You could also head over to bargain craze and get a second hand one. I haven't bought them from but they have a 12 month guarantee

Actually looking the same thing, my son's Hudl2 has taken a nose dive and need to replace it. around the £100ish mark, like the 8inch screen

mhance1

looking for the above. any recommendations welcome. many thanks.

Title asks for best whereas body of text asks for recommendations. What exactly are you looking for? Best or recommendation?

Title also mentions best budget for under £100. Which ones under £100 would you not consider to be budget?
    Edited by: "DaveTaylor" 4th Feb

Original Poster

DaveTaylor

Title asks for best whereas body of text asks for recommendations. What … Title asks for best whereas body of text asks for recommendations. What exactly are you looking for? Best or recommendation?Title also mentions best budget for under £100. Which ones under £100 would you not consider to be budget?

​wow. thanks for taking the time to reply to my 3 month old request with your salty comment!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?618
      2. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!22
      3. Scammed on Steam game33
      4. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55

See more discussions