Best budget 3D printer?

Posted 26th Nov
Looking for a budget 3d printer for around £150 is the one to go with the creatly 3d?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
ender 3 if your ok with putting effort into getting it setup properly.
Deedie26/11/2019 08:29

ender 3 if your ok with putting effort into getting it setup properly.

That's about right for that price be prepared to faff around alot. I cut my teeth on a Wanhao i3 then saved up and moved on to a original Prusa never looked back so easy to use, but good luck in your search .
Nice, thanks what about the plastic reels to put in them is there certain brands to go with or avoid or certain sizes for best performance?
Thanks
Steve-O.200826/11/2019 14:00

Nice, thanks what about the plastic reels to put in them is there certain …Nice, thanks what about the plastic reels to put in them is there certain brands to go with or avoid or certain sizes for best performance? Thanks

1.75mm is the norm I only use PLA it's easy to use and doesn't smell which works for me, only had one bad spool up to yet even the cheap brands give me good results.
furbars26/11/2019 17:00

1.75mm is the norm I only use PLA it's easy to use and doesn't smell which …1.75mm is the norm I only use PLA it's easy to use and doesn't smell which works for me, only had one bad spool up to yet even the cheap brands give me good results.

How long does a spool usually last? Can you make a few things or does it get used quite quickly?

Also Just wondering do you know the difference with the Ender 3, Ender 3X and Ender 3 pro?
Lasts ages, print times vary from 40 mins to a few days depending on size and complexity of your chosen print. Sorry can't help with the printer specs !
Ender 3 for your budget is the best one to go for.
Plenty of support and tutorial videos out there for this particular model.

Ender 3 pro has a few differences to the normal Ender 3 but nothing too drastic. Both will perform the same pretty much.
Ok think the basics are

Ender 3 is original

Ender 3 Pro has better psu and upgraded base for better stability and magnetic bed

Ender 3X is same as original but has a glass bead bed and extra nozzels

Hard choice as they say the pros stability upgrade is good but the magnetic bed not good but suppose could get the pro and a glass bed for it?

Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants