Groups

Best budget android phone

Hello HUKD community,

Needed some advice and what better place to ask than here :).

I am looking for an android phone in range of £125, perhaps with dual sim functionality. With so many phones out there, don't know what is good value.

I can pay few extra pounds if its worth it.

I will really appreciate any suggestions.

thanks in advance

12 Comments

vodafone smart ultra 6/7 or moto g4 if you can stretch to it

maybe a tad north of your £125 but look at moto G4

leagoo shark

Xiaomi Note 3 £125, best phone for your money

thl 9 I got one the other month and not had no issues £70 Amazon

No ones mentioned huawei p9 lite. Where does that compare with these others?

bkpatel

No ones mentioned huawei p9 lite. Where does that compare with these … No ones mentioned huawei p9 lite. Where does that compare with these others?

I got it on the EE deal for £139 and its very very good, battery life is amazing 75% + when I finish work

Put Nova launcher on it as did not like the stock one (no app drawer) but to be fair did not give it a chance.

Free unlock thru EE but would of took 7 days so used DC-Unlocker to do it (£3.50) and also to Root (£3.50) as none of the free ones would work ( actually rooting was free , I paid to unlock the bootloader which none of the free I ones I tried could do)

dc-unlocker.com/how…ode
    dc-unlocker.com/fre…ial

Edited by: "mfactor" 27th Nov 2016

Original Poster

adamspencer95

vodafone smart ultra 6/7 or moto g4 if you can stretch to it

​I am using ultra6 at the mo, got it for £99 when was on offer thanks to HUKD :)... its good phone but no Marshmallow or further updates... not sure about Ultra7 though

Original Poster

I was thinking of G4 or P9 lite but wasn't sure... so many different opinions just like responses here

I've had a G4 about 3 months and it's great for the money. Good camera, battery, speed and reliability. Sturdy as well, dropped it once on hard floor, not a scratch.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs

I've had a G4 about 3 months and it's great for the money. Good camera, … I've had a G4 about 3 months and it's great for the money. Good camera, battery, speed and reliability. Sturdy as well, dropped it once on hard floor, not a scratch.

​Thanks, I ordered a G4 yesterday from Motorola for £133.10... Deal from yesterday at HUKD

thanks to all who responded and now looking forwarding to my G4

bkpatel

No ones mentioned huawei p9 lite. Where does that compare with these … No ones mentioned huawei p9 lite. Where does that compare with these others?

Thanks for the response
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions