Best budget bluetooth ear buds

Posted 26th Feb
Hey wise people of HUKD. I am looking for your knowledge. What budget wireless ear buds are good out there?

I would love some Lypertek Tevi but cant justify the money seeing as I already have some decent budget bluetooth ones with a wire between them.

I'm just curious which cheap wire free ones are out there that do well
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
There’s a few good knockoff AirPods on EBay/Wish that can do a good job ... i17’s I think they’re called. Just pretty much every seller is currently on like a 1 month delay for obvious reasons.
Tronsmart Onyx Neo: its under £16 inc delivery and i dont think you will find better at the price, checkout youtube videos it
These are my current favourites,, absolutely superb for the price aliexpress.com/ite…vhi
Bullet_Club26/02/2020 17:47

There’s a few good knockoff AirPods on EBay/Wish that can do a good job . …There’s a few good knockoff AirPods on EBay/Wish that can do a good job ... i17’s I think they’re called. Just pretty much every seller is currently on like a 1 month delay for obvious reasons.

After watching many YouTube videos of the best budget AirPod copies. I brought the i500tws from eBay. They were absolutely brilliant. Great sound and rapid connectivity. I’d give them 9/10
I picked them up from a Uk seller for £20 but over recent weeks have gone up in price. I’m after another pair for the wife. Hopefully it will drop back in price
Redmi airdots have been good for me
Whilst searching I've come across the Mpow Flame Pro's. They aren't exactly budget, around £70 but seem to get great reviews. Hopefully their price may drop at some point as the Mpow Flame 2 are only £17. Flame pro are totally wireless vs Flame 2 having a wire between the ear pieces.
sparx198127/02/2020 10:14

Whilst searching I've come across the Mpow Flame Pro's. They aren't …Whilst searching I've come across the Mpow Flame Pro's. They aren't exactly budget, around £70 but seem to get great reviews. Hopefully their price may drop at some point as the Mpow Flame 2 are only £17. Flame pro are totally wireless vs Flame 2 having a wire between the ear pieces.

I trust you've seen this offer on the Tevi's
OllieSt27/02/2020 22:01

I trust you've seen this offer on the Tevi's

Yep and that's what got me looking at other options. £60 is a great price but they are refurb. Plus... they would be my first ear buds.... and I'm not sure how well they stay in ear in a gym environment.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants