Best budget laptop

Found 11th Apr
Need a laptop for daughters schoolwork. Needs to have Microsoft office and excel but on a tight budget. Any advice on what to go for ?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
7 Comments
Go to the deal section, search in laptop, look at some in your price range, review the comments and then check the website reviews.
What's the budget? If you've got £330, the lenovo 320s from Curry's is really nice and will last a few years. Recently bought one myself.

As for office, I don't know if new laptops come with office pre-licenced. See if your work has a scheme that gives a full office licence for about £10.

I've heard of cheap OEM licences from eBay but never tried those, or trust them.
Also worthy of consideration: amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21

If on a tighter budget, don't be tempted by chromebooks (won't run MS office)

If you don't mind something pre-owned, ITZOO deals always come up on here and are pretty good:
itzoo.co.uk/col…ets
Edited by: "r2mahara" 12th Apr
r2mahara3 h, 12 m ago

Also worthy of consideration: …Also worthy of consideration: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076DFMKB2?tag=hotukdeals062-21If on a tighter budget, don't be tempted by chromebooks (won't run MS office)If you don't mind something pre-owned, ITZOO deals always come up on here and are pretty good:https://itzoo.co.uk/collections/cheap-laptops-tablets

You can run word and Excel etc on Chromebooks
ibblackberry159 m ago

You can run word and Excel etc on Chromebooks

Apps? Not really the same thing in terms of functionality - don't know what the OP had in mind though .. should be enough for homework etc.
r2mahara3 h, 46 m ago

Apps? Not really the same thing in terms of functionality - don't know …Apps? Not really the same thing in terms of functionality - don't know what the OP had in mind though .. should be enough for homework etc.

It's quoted as homework so I'm sure it would be more than adequate
Why dont you buy second hand, you can pick something up for about £50/70
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants