Best budget monitor

Having looked through pages of monitors it would be good to know what people think is the best monitor for around £100. Im not too bothered about ips as i will be sat right infront of it at all times. Must be between 22-25 inch and hdmi. I play a few games but not esports standard so anyfin up to 5ms is fine. Any recomendations appreciated.

5 Comments

They're all very similar. If you're gaming then I'd pick up a monitor that supports variable refresh rate (DisplayPort Adaptive Sync, aka Freesync) even if your current graphics card doesn't support it.

I spent two months deliberating, I've gone for the LG 23mp68vq. It has a good quality ips panel, is 75hz, 5ms response time and also has freesync (it may not be important to you, however even without freesync it is a great display), it is however slightly over your budget at £120, I seriously can't see you getting anywhere near that quality from any other monitor in that price range though.

Here's a review youtube.com/wat…-KY

Edited by: "markknightexeter" 9th Jan

Original Poster

Thanks i appreciate the input, its a minefield dont want to buy one an then realise i could of got something better for the same price, i will be having a good look at that lg thanks.

No worries, I almost went for the iiyama prolite xu2590hs-b1 as it was 25", it was more expensive at £130, had less pixels per inch, no freesync and only 60hz, still worth a look though.

should check out AOC line up, have some pretty good monitors for cheap. This one is £100 and pretty good for casual gaming
amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1484039267&sr=8-2π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=AOC+International&dpPl=1&dpID=511lVmDtl6L&ref=plSrch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. O2 data roaming in France44
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    3. Cakes from ASDA11
    4. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?44

See more discussions