Best Budget Smartphone With Good Battery UK.

Found 25th FebEdited by:"Ana10"
*Posting this on behalf of my dad*

Hi,

I am so fed up with the Iphone 4 and 5 Battery.I know they are old phones but dont want to spend more than £300£200 on a phone now. Dont like being on contract.

I just need a phone with AMAZING Battery Life.(Lasting for at least a day (Data usage,GPS and Calling) and if possible good enough battery for my budget.

I've did some googling but some of the phones suggested are not even available in the UK.

Anyone got one to suggest or have experienced with Chinese phones?

Was looking at the Moto E4 and E4 plus which seems to be around £150 and available in the Uk. Is it a good phone ? Does it slow down after a few months ? Aiming to keep a phone as long as possible as long as the battery is great and it isnt slow.
Community Updates
AskElectronicsPhones
16 Comments
Or you could get a second hand iPhone from somewhere like envirophone. That £300 should get you a decent 6s or 7 in very good condition, then just pay £29 to Apple to get the battery done and you practically have a new phone.
Moto e4 plus has among the biggest batteries around
Lenovo P2 has brilliant battery life but getting hard to find now Three have stopped selling it. Can still get the non Band 20 version from the usual chinese phone shops though.

I'm currently using a Maze Alpha (about £150 from Amazon) which lasts me 2 days of charge.
Sony Xperia z3
XIOAMI
Lenovo P2, battery lasts around A week with moderate use, has A 5,5" amoled display. NFC, dual SIM and rapid charger.
SOUTHWALES1 h, 37 m ago

Lenovo P2, battery lasts around A week with moderate use, has A 5,5" …Lenovo P2, battery lasts around A week with moderate use, has A 5,5" amoled display. NFC, dual SIM and rapid charger.

I would agree if you could get UK stock...sadly chinese version only now without Band 20.

Hopefully the P3 will be released soon....
Oukitel k10000pro, oukitel k10, ulefone power 3 max (not released yet)
All 3 have 10,000 mah or higher battery.
Iv ordered many Xiaomi phones as they are truly fantastic phones.
They have official global versions with all the updates, Band 20 and great battery life

Redmi 5 plus with 4/64GB for about £140 or the 3GB/32GB for £114
Real bargain for the money
See my post Link here
I've ordered the Ulefone power 3, can't offer any insight into how good/bad it is yet as waiting for delivery from china, you can also order from another seller for a little more that ships from Germany

link here
deleted1431257
iPhone SE?
hass12351 s ago

iPhone SE?

Is the battery good on it ?
deleted1431257
Ana1054 s ago

Is the battery good on it ?

Easily lasts over a day with normal use.
cmdr_elito21 h, 29 m ago

Or you could get a second hand iPhone from somewhere like envirophone. …Or you could get a second hand iPhone from somewhere like envirophone. That £300 should get you a decent 6s or 7 in very good condition, then just pay £29 to Apple to get the battery done and you practically have a new phone.

iPhone batteries, even when new aren't that great, especially when your main requirement is battery life.
Again, it depends on what your Dad is used to. If he's not that techy and it's taken him a while to get to grips with iOS, then he won't thank you for buying him an Android phone that he needs to relearn how to use. In that case, you'd do best getting an iPhone 6S or 7 used and putting the new battery option from Apple in it.

If he's not fussed about switching phone OS, then there's all manner of cheap crappy Android phones available with big batteries
Dont know if you would get one for your budget but I recently got the HTC U11 and the battery life is amazing. I used my phone as normal then streamed the match on the BT app and at bed time it had only dropped to 68%. I can go a couple of days without charging it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants