Best budget True Wireless in-ear headphones

Posted 8th Dec 2019
Welcome,

I'm looking for a pair of budget (±£35) TWS in-ear headphones.
Popular brands here in this price range:
TaoTronics
MPOW
SoundPEATS

I'm not looking for audiophile quality of course
Good sound overall & ±3h of playing per charge is a must.

If you own in-ear headphones like this please share your review.
Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Hi Laventador,

I purchased some QCY QS1’s about a week ago and have been really impressed.

The sound quality is really good for a cheap pair (cost about £12), they feel nice in the ear and I’ve got about 2.5hrs use out of them in one go, there wasn’t a low battery warning at this point and I expect they had at least another hour in them.

They also have a wireless charging case which is sturdy and a good magnetic hold to the earphones when they are charging.

I liked them that much I got another pair as a spare.

Of course your budge is more but these were a great buy.
Macdaddy08/12/2019 20:46

Hi Laventador, I purchased some QCY QS1’s about a week ago and have been r …Hi Laventador, I purchased some QCY QS1’s about a week ago and have been really impressed. The sound quality is really good for a cheap pair (cost about £12), they feel nice in the ear and I’ve got about 2.5hrs use out of them in one go, there wasn’t a low battery warning at this point and I expect they had at least another hour in them. They also have a wireless charging case which is sturdy and a good magnetic hold to the earphones when they are charging. I liked them that much I got another pair as a spare. Of course your budge is more but these were a great buy.

Thank you for reply. I found some good reviews of QCY products, especially model T5, I'll check QS1.
Where did you bought them?

Haylou GT1/GT1 Pro have very good reviews maybe I will try them if I'll find UK stock.
Cheers
Soundcore Liberty air, from anker
JefferyinUK09/12/2019 00:18

Soundcore Liberty air, from anker

Specs looks solid, especially "Graphene-Enhanced Sound: Pioneering audio technology delivers highly accurate sound with superior clarity." but the price goes beyond the budget £79.99
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions