Best budget TV Available?

Posted 3rd Feb
can anyone recommend a good budget 4k TV ? I just want the best screen for the best price and I've been out of the TV buying loop for so long I have no idea what to look for anymore, someone please help.

looking for something in the £300-400 range.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
What screen size do you want.
The best at low end would probably be something like the Samsung UE55RU7100 or LG 55UM7400PLB both are about £400 and are very good TVs, If I had to choose I would go for the LG.
Philip's 7 series
55 inch
You can pick them up for around £500-£580 .
They run really well with the P5 processor, have android , the smart functions are great for 4K YouTube and Netflix.
HDR works perfectly for certain programs and playstation pro .
All round great TV for the money.
Also has the Ambilight that we use for movies which is a great function .
Gormond03/02/2020 09:30

The best at low end would probably be something like the Samsung …The best at low end would probably be something like the Samsung UE55RU7100 or LG 55UM7400PLB both are about £400 and are very good TVs, If I had to choose I would go for the LG.

I think I have been looking at these two , do you have any real world experience with these two? How do they handle motion?
Neil_Honky03/02/2020 11:35

I think I have been looking at these two , do you have any real world …I think I have been looking at these two , do you have any real world experience with these two? How do they handle motion?

I haven't unfortunately, just what I have read in reviews / seen on YouTube.

Good writeups about them both here - rtings.com/tv/…822

For motion the LG seems to score better, probably due to having an IPS display rather than VA.
Edited by: "Gormond" 3rd Feb
Friend bought this and still raving on about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants