Found 16th Dec 2010
any else being messed around by Best Buy i ordered a tv two weeks ago supposed to be delivered last week - customer service has given me three false delivery dates now?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

in case you hadnt noticed, everyones deliveries are messed up, and couriers are giving suppliers false dates too.

Banned

vibeone

in case you hadnt noticed, everyones deliveries are messed up, and … in case you hadnt noticed, everyones deliveries are messed up, and couriers are giving suppliers false dates too.

Really? Not heard about this. What's causing this then?

Banned

master_chief

Really? Not heard about this. What's causing this then?

You taking the ****?

Snow closed some depots around here for 3 days straight, and christmas mentalness means they are pretty much screwed.

Original Poster

A few days late i can understand perhaps but its now over a week late and on 4th false delivery date - the money has gone but i dont have a thing to show for it! That is taking the xxxxx

Banned

michala100

A few days late i can understand perhaps but its now over a week late and … A few days late i can understand perhaps but its now over a week late and on 4th false delivery date - the money has gone but i dont have a thing to show for it! That is taking the xxxxx

My parcel is a week and 2 days late....

Original Poster

now have told me monday delivery its cutting it fine and not sure i believe them anyway!

Banned

michala100

now have told me monday delivery its cutting it fine and not sure i … now have told me monday delivery its cutting it fine and not sure i believe them anyway!

Not a chance in my opinion.

Doubt it will be before christmas.

vibeone

in case you hadnt noticed, everyones deliveries are messed up, and … in case you hadnt noticed, everyones deliveries are messed up, and couriers are giving suppliers false dates too.

i agree placed and order for some tortoise stuff and citylink have been useless,nowt to do with the supplier.

Banned

longbowassassin

i agree placed and order for some tortoise stuff and citylink have been … i agree placed and order for some tortoise stuff and citylink have been useless,nowt to do with the supplier.

Maybe you should have ordered stuff for a hare instead!

guv

:pMaybe you should have ordered stuff for a hare instead!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69778
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions