Expired

Best Buy Goes Online in UK Thursday 4th November

25 replies
Found 3rd Nov 2010
The US electronics retail giant Best Buy, which is opening its sixth store in the UK on Friday, has today announced it will be opening it’s online store from tomorrow morning.

I expect some online bargains to be had from tomorrow morning as they promote their website.

bestbuy.co.uk/pag…spx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

Brilliant thanks.

great info-cheers

how is this a deal ?

I expect there will be alot of best buy deals posted on here from tomorrow, can't wait.

adsldave

how is this a deal ?

jeez,,,its a heads up..

best buys have done some great opening offers when they have opened a store so fingers crossed there could be some good bargains here..

i for one am glad he posted as i hadnt a clue they was going online..

cheers op..
Edited by: "m00nie" 3rd Nov 2010

so someone has expired it already?

Thanks OP will keep an eye out

Why has this been expired - I'm also glad this has been posted - will be right on there tomorrow morning looking for a bargain! Thanks op

Thanks anyone have any info on deals which will be posted as normally they let you know the deals before they open the store to attarct large amount of customers

Original Poster

This "deal" seems to have been changed to a "misc" posting - unfortunately most people won't see it now - oh well - I'm sure there will be some deals posted tomorrow.

has anyone found any opening deals for derby store yet ? it opens in 2 days and i still cant find any (_;)

Banned

Some people are never **** happy.

I won't be buying anything from there but thanks for the heads up

cheers op

Banned

I liked my first UK trip to best buy 10 days ago..... and its about time they had online retail.

Hopefully some nice bargain goodies to be had.

Thanks OP!

bit disappointing eh?

Best Buy Entertainment is managed in conjunction with The Hut Group

Sloth/Mod

roryk83

Best Buy Entertainment is managed in conjunction with The Hut Group

That's all i needed to read to know not to bother.

Banned

guv

I liked my first UK trip to best buy 10 days ago..... and its about time … I liked my first UK trip to best buy 10 days ago..... and its about time they had online retail.Hopefully some nice bargain goodies to be had.

They sell iPhones and iPads brah. You should get one, they'll probably give you £20 trade in against your Galaxy too.

Original Poster

Hmmm - just had a quick look - not much available - the Samsung LE32C450 is £320 compared with £275 at Dixons.

Hoping for a iphone 4 for about £200! LOL

Backed by the hut. O well.

I'm dissapointed too, I like the price promise but they will have to try harder. I think its telling that I haven't seen any best buy online deals on here today.

The site is poor. Keeps experiencing problems with most items i try to look at. Not as many bargains as i thought there would be either.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions