Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Buy opening offers + 15% Cash back THIS WEEKEND ONLY ** Quidco cashback Offer **

Just found Best Buy have increased their cash back on Quidco to 15%. That makes the Toshiba 32" only £195 after cash back!

6 Comments

Hmm, just done a search for a WD My Book Essential 1TB drive and got the below prices.

I don't know if this is Best Buys original price or, as I suspect, a jacked up price until this promotion expires.

Best Buy: £89.99
    PC World: £68.99
    Amazon: £64.98

HappyShopper

Hmm, just done a search for a WD My Book Essential 1TB drive and got the … Hmm, just done a search for a WD My Book Essential 1TB drive and got the below prices.I don't know if this is Best Buys original price or, as I suspect, a jacked up price until this promotion expires.Best Buy: £89.99PC World: £68.99Amazon: £64.98

I doubt it as I looked at a laptop and a tv last night and both are still the same price today......

Looks good

supermod

Just found Best Buy have increased their cash back on Quidco to 15%. That … Just found Best Buy have increased their cash back on Quidco to 15%. That makes the Toshiba 32" only £195 after cash back!

Thank you for your post frosty1968. unfortunately cashback offers cannot be posted as deals (as members must still pay the full advertised price to obtain the product and only those members in the relevant scheme can then claim cashback retrospectively). If you can find any item on offer without the cashback factored into the price and it hasn't already been posted then please submit it as a deal posts and thanks again for taking the time to contribute to the site

I bought around 500 pounds from bestbuy through Quidco but only get 5% rather than claimed 15%. I feel it's a cheating.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions