Best C Type Phone charging cables

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Where do you think the best, longer lasting ones be bought from?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I’ve always purchased ANKER braided ones, so far so good.

Just got to avoid when it’s plugged in, if you’re holding the phone, resting the cable on you and bending it, but that’s where the braided ones will cope a bit better.

Anker USB C Cable to USB 2.0 [2Pack] 1.8m Double Braided Nylon Type C Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+ S9 S9+, HTC 10, Sony XZ, LG V20 G5 G6, Xiaomi 5 (Black) amazon.co.uk/dp/…51H
10 Comments
I’ve always purchased ANKER braided ones, so far so good.

Just got to avoid when it’s plugged in, if you’re holding the phone, resting the cable on you and bending it, but that’s where the braided ones will cope a bit better.

Anker USB C Cable to USB 2.0 [2Pack] 1.8m Double Braided Nylon Type C Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+ S9 S9+, HTC 10, Sony XZ, LG V20 G5 G6, Xiaomi 5 (Black) amazon.co.uk/dp/…51H
Oh and this brand seem good from reviews but never purchased. The one I’m linking to is because it’s one I wanted USBC on Both ends and is 3m

USB C to USB C Cable 3m, uni Type C to Type C Fast Charging USB C Cable, Braided 100W 20V/5A PD Data Cable for MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, iPad Pro 2018, Galaxy S10, Pixel 3/3XL, Nintendo, More-Grey amazon.co.uk/dp/…9EJ
JimDut14/12/2019 09:46

Oh and this brand seem good from reviews but never purchased. The one I’m l …Oh and this brand seem good from reviews but never purchased. The one I’m linking to is because it’s one I wanted USBC on Both ends and is 3m USB C to USB C Cable 3m, uni Type C to Type C Fast Charging USB C Cable, Braided 100W 20V/5A PD Data Cable for MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, iPad Pro 2018, Galaxy S10, Pixel 3/3XL, Nintendo, More-Grey https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JNDZC93/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_y8k9DbT1WF9EJ

Thanks for input, I'll look into those, I have Amazon prime.
Another vote for Anker.
Brexlink are decent braided cables too. Been using them for a year now without issue.

2 pack £7.99 Amazon - amazon.co.uk/Bre…8-8

39363495-H5cq7.jpg
If you stumble across them, I would stay away from Choetech based on personal experience. I had three cables from them, and they all stopped working within three months. One of them literally started smoking while it was plugged into my phone in a (very low voltage) USB hub.
Edited by: "TechnoDonkey" 14th Dec 2019
The above comment is interesting as I was going to recommend choetech and still do.

Ive used their micro USB cables for 3+ years and never had a problem and the USB c cables for 3 months so far and all are great, so are the mains plugs. It's basically mine and my friends go to brand.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 14th Dec 2019
U Green.

Very good quality products.
deleted2244433
+1 for Anker, I never use anything else
I used to buy anker but they started charging a premium and I found out a lot of them are made exactly the same way but with different branding, so I bought these not long ago and they look identical to my anker ones without the name. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cable,GIANAC-Braided-Charging-Samsung-Nintendo/dp/B07L9Z6CCV
Edited by: "dimihotuk" 14th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants