Groups
    EXPIRED

best camera for up to £150?

Can anyone recommend one it's apresent for my girlfriend.

6 Comments

Am in a similar position. any suggestion please?

If you can, fork out another £29.99 and get a panasonic tz7 from amazon, Awesome camera for the money!

splitprism

If you can, fork out another £29.99 and get a panasonic tz7 from amazon, … If you can, fork out another £29.99 and get a panasonic tz7 from amazon, Awesome camera for the money!

+1

Original Poster

Thanks MJ for your reply. However I dont see it for £130. The white one doesnt seem to be for sale and the other colours are £180 minimum. Guess I was too late

Edited by: "mccririck" 8th Aug 2010

mccririck

Thanks MJ for your reply. However I dont see it for £130. The white one … Thanks MJ for your reply. However I dont see it for £130. The white one doesnt seem to be for sale and the other colours are £180 minimum. Guess I was too late

Thank you MJ.
    A quick google search gave me this from pixmania:
    pixmania.co.uk/uk/…867
    £149 but I don't know delivery cost. Will try to find the best deal available.

The TZ7 +1, Top photos + HD Video!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions