Groups

best camera on £200 phone?

What's the best camera on a £200 phone? I'm sure immediately you'll say P2, but the camera reviews are so-so.

Is there anything out there that has an ace camera, but is lacking in other areas?

9 Comments

Probably the honor 6x when it is on offer otherwise it's around £224. If it must be under £200 then honestly I'd probably say the Moto g4 plus is still amongst the best.

I'd say something like a 2nd hand Galaxy S6 or LG G4 (or G5 if you are lucky).

OP2

Xiaomi mi 5 has a decent camera, can be had for less than £200 too

I've got the honour 6x and the camera is better than my Sony z3 compact I had. more depth and far quicker. I'm really impressed hope that helps you

Nexus 5X has excellent camera, but is lacking in battery life compared to newer phones. I took mine with me on my recent holiday to Seychelles and found I didn't need to use my compact camera once.

Alternatively, a Huawei P9 is just over your budget and has a very good camera. Or just under budget, the Moto G4 Plus is said to fare well, albeit not quite as good as the 5X or P9.

Original Poster

thanks guys! I'll look into your recommendations

Just over budget, the Motorola G5 plus has to be on your list to try, currently on offer at 225
    Edited by: "shadydeallikes" 2nd Jun

Original Poster

solsurf

I've got the honour 6x and the camera is better than my Sony z3 compact I … I've got the honour 6x and the camera is better than my Sony z3 compact I had. more depth and far quicker. I'm really impressed hope that helps you

​Looking into the honor 6x as it seems best fit. thanks for info!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions