Best camera on a phone <£200

Found 10th Apr
Time for a new phone, so thinking about what I don't like about my current one and top of my list is a rather underwhelming camera.

For all that my current phone is starting to slow down and has frequent freezes, it still has a number of features I'd like to hold on to (USB-C rapid charging, NFC, Fingerprint)

So is there anything out there that has:-

• A good camera (fast and produces decent pictures)
  • NFC
  • USB-C
  • Rapid charging

All for under £200 (way under if possible!)

I've been looking at the P-Smart and Honor 9 lite and although I like the look of the P-smart, I would be interested if I could manage to tick off all of my list...

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
Factory reset your phone may fix. Often dose... Anyway as for phone do you want to buy from uk or happy to purchase from gearbest and alike? Although Nfc maybe a problem on most. I paid £245 for an lg g5 and that ticks all your boxes but 1..price.. Bought off amazon I think..
Edited by: "wayners" 10th Apr
Original Poster
Am ok buying with Gearbest, but the reviews of the chinese phones almost always pan the cameras. Great specs otherwise.

It completely blows my budget, but the oneplus 3T looks like a lovely phone, now if only I can get it for under £200!!!
I want the mi mix2s.. Oh boy do I want.. If it hits £300 ish I'm in. May have a wait on my hands.. It's the camera ai on phones that let's them down rather than sensor, and the camera on my redmi note 3 ain't great.. Its fine with light and I've taken some great shots but poor inside with low light. Wide angle and maybe a zoom Is what we all want. The 3t camera is ok hear.
Edited by: "wayners" 10th Apr
Try getting a good used Huawei mate 9, excellent camera
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants