Best camera on smartphone sub £300?

Found 25th Oct 2017
Hello HDUK! My sisters recently had a baby, so she’s asked for a phone for christmas. I’ve looked through the deals on the site, as there’s so many phones on offer at the moment, but am struggling to make a comparison. What’s the best phone to get? I’d ideally like to spend around 150, but you don’t have a baby everyday so if there’s a significant jump up in quality, could stretch to more. Any advice would be so appreciated! Thank you!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

for that money personally would go for a decent compact camera

Original Poster

mattmerch1 h, 35 m ago

for that money personally would go for a decent compact camera

Because she has a lot on her hands (ie a tiny baby!) - think she wants to minimise what she’s carrying. Thank you though!

I would 100% reccomend this - amazon.co.uk/SON…-21

New it's a tad on the expensive side but refurbished with a 1 year warranty is brilliant for that price.
I have had sony mobile phones for years and the camera is amazing!

Recently bought an 'Umidigi Z1 Pro' where the phone is fantastic and battery life great however the camera is pretty garbage.

scottmccubbin10 h, 17 m ago

I would 100% reccomend this - …I would 100% reccomend this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/SONY-1303-3116-Xperia-Graphite-Black/dp/B01ECV0Y58/?tag=ho01f-21New it's a tad on the expensive side but refurbished with a 1 year warranty is brilliant for that price.I have had sony mobile phones for years and the camera is amazing!Recently bought an 'Umidigi Z1 Pro' where the phone is fantastic and battery life great however the camera is pretty garbage.

Would you say they are durable? I have a z3 Compact and its pretty fragile, stresses me out

I think the Moto G5 is around £150 on PAYG and the camera is 13mp I think which is quite good but if you are going to buy, just check the image quality online. There are a lot of YouTube channels that look at the quality of smartphone cameras.

stovy26th Oct

Would you say they are durable? I have a z3 Compact and its pretty …Would you say they are durable? I have a z3 Compact and its pretty fragile, stresses me out

Hi, quite honestly, I've not heard of anybody who says their phone is durable other than a friend with a CAT mobile which essentially in an armoured shell haha.

I'd say it's worth getting the phone you want paying a decent amount £10-15 for a very good solid case.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions