Best Car Breakdown cover?

Posted 1st Oct
Hey,

we have just got our first car and we need to get breakdown cover. any recommendations who are best to go with?

it's only my partner that drives it so going to do it on the vehicle and we want home start etc.

also if anyone has any reccomend a friend links/deals please le me know and will use them if I can.

thanks in advance xxxx
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
AutoAid
Looking for this too, was thinking AA or RAC based on past experience.
If you have a newish car Green Flag are well priced and give good service.
Autoaid are good for all age cars. As is a set price.
Just make sure if they cover punctures as most new cars don’t have a spare wheel.
bigwheels01/10/2019 17:38

If you have a newish car Green Flag are well priced and give good …If you have a newish car Green Flag are well priced and give good service.Autoaid are good for all age cars. As is a set price.Just make sure if they cover punctures as most new cars don’t have a spare wheel.

Thanks. We haven't gone for a new car. Our car is an 09 plate.

Thank you I will take a look at these x
Gormond01/10/2019 17:17

Looking for this too, was thinking AA or RAC based on past experience.

Yes they were the 2 I thought of as well but just not sure on how good they are x
Kezza080401/10/2019 17:43

Yes they were the 2 I thought of as well but just not sure on how good …Yes they were the 2 I thought of as well but just not sure on how good they are x

I was previously with the AA for years and have called them out 3 times in the past and they were excellent, took about an hour each time.
AutoAid are excellent. They cover the driver not the car. Some companies won’t cover vehicles over 10 years old.
bigwheels01/10/2019 17:38

If you have a newish car Green Flag are well priced and give good …If you have a newish car Green Flag are well priced and give good service.Autoaid are good for all age cars. As is a set price.Just make sure if they cover punctures as most new cars don’t have a spare wheel.

Went with green flag, thanks for the recommendation.
Gormond01/10/2019 19:05

Went with green flag, thanks for the recommendation.

Hope all goes well.
And you don’t need to call them out.
I can recommend Start Rescue. I've only had to call them out once but they were good. Nice and cheap too.
Can't recommend rac on both occasions 4 hrs wait....not good when you got kids screaming there heads off.
Have a look on eversure.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants