Found 15th Jun 2009
Which would you say is best? Would Quidco be a safe bet with regarsd to the most they pay and the number of companies you can get it from?
i only really want to be usiing one so all my cash back builds up in one place......

1. Misc
  2. Cashback
21 Comments

Quidco is the one I mostly use,but I use Nectar ( Amazon are on Nectar ) and GreasyPalm too as I book Travelodge and buy at Boots.com through it.

I've used both Quidco and Topcashback and I find Quidco tracked my purchases better than TCB.

quidco doesn't have all companies on their books, as above, some only go with certain sites, i use 3 different sites so to grt cashback from other sites that quidco doesn't offer or the other site has a better offer

quidco is your best bet as most people here use it, and will be abnle to advise you on anything, i have never had a problem with quidco but some of the other sites can be a nightmare

topcashback or cashbackkings.

TCB for me, except for where Quidco offers enough extra cashback that it justifies the £5 annual admin fee.

Original Poster

Thanks - think ill stick with Quidco - just logged in a found i had £25 from just signing up for a Gala bingo acount - didnt even have to deposit any money!
isnt there a site around that tells you where to get more cracking deals like this?

free money via quidco hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

many are free trials so remember to cancel the trial or you may get charged

dxx;5495326

TCB for me, except for where Quidco offers enough extra cashback that it … TCB for me, except for where Quidco offers enough extra cashback that it justifies the £5 annual admin fee.

tcb will match quidco won't they?

Original Poster

faevilangel;5495353

free money via quidco … free money via quidco http://hotukdeals.com/item/319127/no-spend-little-spends-on-quidco-ot/many are free trials so remember to cancel the trial or you may get charged

Perfect cheers - will do all of these - was sure i used to be subscribed to an email that senrts of any new ones - will try and find it and let you know if i do!!

tanzc69;5495433

Perfect cheers - will do all of these - was sure i used to be subscribed … Perfect cheers - will do all of these - was sure i used to be subscribed to an email that senrts of any new ones - will try and find it and let you know if i do!!

try the mse link in the post above yours. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;5495454

try the mse link in the post above yours. :thumbsup:

Thanks - rep for youuuuu!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: quidco for me..great for car insurance..home insurance..breakdown cover ..holidays.. flights... hmv.. play.com...ebay...and many many more

Benjimoron;5495357

tcb will match quidco won't they?

Usually. I think O2 Broadband has occasionally run some promotions where Quidco has had more than TCB, and iirc, eBay pays 60% on Quidco compared to TCB's 40%. Affiliate tariffs sometimes depnd on the number of sales generated, with more money being given to companies who can generate more sales. S'like Amazon, who'll give from about 3% to 7% depending on how much revenue a site generates.

Supermod

Topcashback is for me a winner. Although, I did get about £150 from Wepromiseto.

quido for me too. used topcashback once and he item didn't track and messaged them and got no reply......will not sure them again!

Quidco seems to be a lot better in chasing up companies for untracked items...they've resolved nearly all of my nontrackings, whereas there's about 5 ongoing through Topcashback for several months. :roll:

I use Topcashback anyway, as they cover some of the companies that aren't with Quidco and it's free anyway, so why not?

I heart Quidco.

Banned

Mr Weasle;5495540

:thumbsup: quidco for me..great for car insurance..home … :thumbsup: quidco for me..great for car insurance..home insurance..breakdown cover ..holidays.. flights... hmv.. play.com...ebay...and many many more

but I find it generally pays some of the lowest percentages compared to others

csiman;5496421

but I find it generally pays some of the lowest percentages compared to … but I find it generally pays some of the lowest percentages compared to others

I thought quidco were generally the highest on nearly everything?

Banned

Benjimoron;5496858

I thought quidco were generally the highest on nearly everything?

I just picked 20 well known sites from here and quidco didnt pay anything on about 25% of them whereas other sites did

e.g. british gas homecare, 7 day shop

always best to check here as most people seem to think that if it isnt on quidco, then they cant get cashback.

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…rs/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries11
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions