EXPIRED

Best cash or trade in price for a DSi XL (or for trading in against a 3DS)

Hi.
I just want to get rid of my DSi XL, preferably for cash, but want to keep my options open to include trade in or trade in against the price of a 3DS.

Can anyone tell me whats the best price on these options?, thank you.

5 Comments

HMV seems to be pretty decent for a trade in.

I traded in a DS Lite and they knocked £55 off, I think the DSi XL was about £100 off or so. Give em a ring.

Not get a decent price off eBay? I sold my DS last year there for a good price
Edited by: "naka_1888" 4th Apr 2011

We sold my daughters one to game for £85 cash on Saturday.They were doing an offer where you could trade it in for a 3DS and pay £80. Game station was the same cash price as welll.CEX was £96 in goods or £76 cash

If you do consider selling it please let me know as I'm interested. I also have a 3ds which I maybe selling if also interested.

Kirsty1991

If you do consider selling it please let me know as I'm interested. I … If you do consider selling it please let me know as I'm interested. I also have a 3ds which I maybe selling if also interested.

I'm selling a DSi XL (the red 25th anniversary edition & game) as i want a 3DS - don't fancy trading in at a shop as the deals i've foud are a bit pants (only paid around £170 for the console about 3/4 months ago and have hardly used it so it's still in good condition).

Anyone have any ideas how best to go for trading from DSi XL to 3DS?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    2. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    4. E-liquid55

See more discussions