Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Cashback deals on car insurance ?

Guys,

My renweal has just come through and I want to know if there are any good cashback offers on the go at the through quidco etc ?

Anyone aware of any good ones ?

TIA,
    Mike.

3 Comments

hiyas Mike,

Prudential has upped their cashback to £130 and has free green flag breakdown cover at the moment.

Issey

Original Poster

Thanks - I came across that as well and thought it was very good :thumbsup:

However my current insurer swiftcover is very competitive and are doing £45 quidco cashback for new policies. If I cancelled with them and went back through quidco would I get the cashback ?

mikeyw

Thanks - I came across that as well and thought it was very good … Thanks - I came across that as well and thought it was very good :thumbsup: However my current insurer swiftcover is very competitive and are doing £45 quidco cashback for new policies. If I cancelled with them and went back through quidco would I get the cashback ?

I tried to go through prudential last night for cashback but they quoted £750 over my other cheapest quote.
    I have a 2004 1.9 Diesel Laguna and 4 years no claims!!... Extortionate!!

I have, however seen threads where other people get decent deals so I don't know what is wrong with me....maybe they just don't like scottish people!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions