Best cashback site

Posted 18th Dec 2019
As the title says really. I do alot it online shopping so it makes sense to earn cashback where I can
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
I use TopCashback and Quidco. Can be hit and miss but I treat it like a bonus, I also tend to find tcb more reliable.

I’ve also just signed up to airtimerewards but that’s more innstore
I use both but tcb just seems easier and more user friendly and better tracking...
I'll install that then. Thanks x
topcashback for me. but its also worth looking at vouchercodes website as they sometimes do some very good deals that work out better than cashback rates.
Quidco
Ying and Yang TCB and Quidco
use both would be my advice and don't forget they both take referrals for signing up.
If you shop online a lot and can justify a £10 a month(minus the bonus) fees than completesavings. By far the best I've used in regards to tracking and paying out but couldn't justify the account as I don't spend enough to make the fee back
TCB for me x
TopCashback.co.uk here. Better tracking imo and usually better rate by a tiny amount.
I’d vote for Topcashback over Quidco from my experience.
Complete savings for me but my monthly reward is the same as the price I pay for the subscription so as long as I remember to send them a receipt a month, it’s free, get minimum 10% back within the month as well, has worked very well for me so far
Édit: i have checked their website and is now £5 back for £15 a month, at that price I dunno if I’d do it... though you can still get great discount on gift cards so needs to weight up this option carefully
Edited by: "LillyM" 19th Dec 2019
LillyM19/12/2019 16:31

Complete savings for me but my monthly reward is the same as the price I …Complete savings for me but my monthly reward is the same as the price I pay for the subscription so as long as I remember to send them a receipt a month, it’s free, get minimum 10% back within the month as well, has worked very well for me so far Édit: i have checked their website and is now £5 back for £15 a month, at that price I dunno if I’d do it... though you can still get great discount on gift cards so needs to weight up this option carefully

How did you get the monthly reward same as the subscription? Is that just a loyalty thing as my monthly reward was £5 when I signed up
Signed up 3 years ago or so, maybe that’s why, I had it first and their welcome reward was £15! Then I can’t remember what happened, if I lost my card or changed my account, but I couldn’t amend my details so I had to let it lapse, cs told me to create a new account, so I did, this time welcome reward was £5. All in all, with both free trials for a month, I got £50!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions