Best cheap cordless hoover

Posted 20th Jun 2020
I’m looking for a powerful cordless vacuum if anyone could help me out with choice please.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Hi I have had the Gtech hand held and the upright for about two years cannot fault them. To be free from cables is fantastic
The best money no object is dyson v11.
G tech & dyson are quite expensive, I’ve read mixed reviews on shark & dyson cordless but some great reviews on a morphy Richards Supervac which is less than £100 ?
Edited by: "chezza45" 20th Jun
Have a dyson , had no problems for 5 years but its loosing suction & sick of the cord
chezza4520/06/2020 09:54

Have a dyson , had no problems for 5 years but its loosing suction & sick …Have a dyson , had no problems for 5 years but its loosing suction & sick of the cord

Have you cleaned the filters and checked the hoses for any splits? Honestly, these cheap cordless vacuums are only for lightweight, top surface debris.
Edited by: "Woozie64" 20th Jun
Your mistake is using powerful and cordless in the same sentence.

Live with a cord, buy a Henry and never worry about having to buy another vacuum for at least 20 years
Woozie6420/06/2020 10:13

Have you cleaned the filters and checked the hoses for any splits? …Have you cleaned the filters and checked the hoses for any splits? Honestly, these cheap cordless vacuums are only for lightweight, top surface debris.

Yes I’ve cleaned the filters but I’ve noticed a split right at the top of hose under handle. Can the hose be replaced?
Wanted a cordless for downstairs wood floor & use old dyson for upstairs carpets.
Edited by: "chezza45" 20th Jun
chezza4520/06/2020 11:39

Yes I’ve cleaned the filters but I’ve noticed a split right at the top of h …Yes I’ve cleaned the filters but I’ve noticed a split right at the top of hose under handle. Can the hose be replaced? Wanted a cordless for downstairs wood floor & use old dyson for upstairs carpets.

Yes most likely. What model of dyson is it?
Edited by: "Woozie64" 20th Jun
Thankyou all after looking this up I’m picking up a hose today hopefully all will be fine no need to buy a cordless
Thanks again saved myself some money & dyson is working like new
Post a comment
@
    Text