Best cheap earphones under£5

Found 13th Aug 2017
I'm looking for some good cheap earphones with a good microphone. I bought some skull candy 2xl earphones for £3 last year. They were really good and I'm looking for something similar, as I can't find them for that price anymore.
any suggestions

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Tesco have been doing some deals on Skull Candy earphones and selling off loads of cheap earphones in their major stores, seems to be national as well. I know that my local Tesco had loads of Skull Candy earphones they was selling off cheap, been posted on here a few times, may be worth a look.

Failling that, may be worth taking a look LG Quadbeats 2 or 3 earphones available on EBay, only a couple of quid more if you seach hard.

Original Poster

Thanks I'll have a look at Tesco. I had a look on eBay for the quadbeats but all the ones under£5 didn't have very good reviews. I'll keep a lookout.

xiaomi basic or starter edition headphones are frequently available for around the £3-£5 mark from banggood/gearbest etc.

uzman23 h, 22 m ago

Thanks I'll have a look at Tesco. I had a look on eBay for the quadbeats …Thanks I'll have a look at Tesco. I had a look on eBay for the quadbeats but all the ones under£5 didn't have very good reviews. I'll keep a lookout.

Also checkout the Amazon UK Deals of the Day section, you can click on Headphones & Earphones category and see what offers are coming up over the next 24 hours, worth a shot and some good stuff to be had.

Original Poster

Thanks I'll keep an eye out
Edited by: "uzman" 14th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions