Expired

Best cheap email microsot exchange hosting for under £50 per year

13 replies
Found 18th Aug 2010
Looking to buy exchange hosting for my business only need 1x mailbox for the minute but need at least 1gb storage. Who's the best / cheapest

13 Comments

Any specific reason you need exchange hosting for just one mailbox?
Edited by: "ro53ben" 18th Aug 2010

Original Poster

Direct push to iphone

A lot of on-line exchange hosting doesn't support that.

Why not just use a gmail account? That pushes on iPhone now, I believe.

As above, you don't need Exchange to push to iPhone. Gmail/hotmail and others will also do this for you.

Banned

Original Poster

master_chief

Works a charm

cannot send from my work domain it will appear to be sending from @me.com which is unprofessional

Original Poster

gmail is poop. Dont like all the flagging etc, just want a mailbox that acts like a mailbox

Banned

mds1256

cannot send from my work domain it will appear to be sending from @me.com … cannot send from my work domain it will appear to be sending from @me.com which is unprofessional

Should be able to use your works domain no probs.

mds1256

cannot send from my work domain it will appear to be sending from @me.com … cannot send from my work domain it will appear to be sending from @me.com which is unprofessional

So what you actually need is domain hosting, not specifically Exchange.

gmail will handle that too.

Original Poster

No i need email hosting that will support push email.

I dont like gmail.

Also you cannot use your own domain to send from mobile me as a from address, you can in the web interface but not on the iphone so that is ruled out

gmail does support push email and your own domain, but if you don't like it and can see why you didn't investigate it properly.

Good luck looking for an Exchange host that supports the functionality you require.

mds1256

No i need email hosting that will support push email.I dont like … No i need email hosting that will support push email.I dont like gmail.Also you cannot use your own domain to send from mobile me as a from address, you can in the web interface but not on the iphone so that is ruled out

check ya PM!

i was looking for same recently and someone pointed me to google apps with gmail and so glad they did.. was set up easily enough.. free.. and handled all my needs...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions