Best (cheap) mobile for battery and camera

Posted 12th May
hi, I've been looking for months and months now to find my next phone (currently have the Honor Play). I'm basically looking for a phone that has a good camera and that can last all day and more and also charge fast. I've been looking over the Mi Note 9, Mi Note 10, Realme 6 Pro well there's loads but I can't seem to find which has the best camera? obviously it's not all about megapixels and so when reading reviews on just those select few I can't seem to find a definite answer to which is best. any recommendations would be excellent. I'm looking for a phone around the £300 mark
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I heard this about Mi Note 10 Liteyoutu.be/FxX…XEI 0:25 (~$380 >5000mAh)
I'd reach out to MrSwitch - always helpful and definitely the expert on your question.
@MrSwitch Hi, don't suppose you would mind casting your expertise on the above?
i had the same criteria for a phone and bought a redmi note 5 last year for £100. Been very pleased with it and will probably get another one at the approriate time. before that i had motorola moto's which were OK too.
@weeZl how do you find the bloatware? Is it as bad as people make out? Only ever had Huawei/Honor, Moto, Samsung and Apple before
TBH i wouldnt know if i had bloatware. There are some Xiomi dedicated apps which i use and some stuff which I don't. I got the 4gb ram and 64gb memory which is far too large for me personally.
its a bit bigger than i had previously 6.21" but soon get use to it. photos are great and i just store them on google photos, i dont take my camera on holiday now.....actually i dont take myself on holiday now...... battery easily lasts a day
Lee_Walker12/05/2020 13:23

@MrSwitch Hi, don't suppose you would mind casting your expertise on the …@MrSwitch Hi, don't suppose you would mind casting your expertise on the above?

If You can stretch another £40, I'd suggest getting the honor 20 pro from Technolec on eBay right now.

Failing that and strictly under budget, the Huawei Nova 5t and honor 20 are good shouts for good battery life, camera etc.

Strictly budget I'd say plump for the redmi note 9s, probably the best phone around the £200 mark.
MrSwitch12/05/2020 13:52

If You can stretch another £40, I'd suggest getting the honor 20 pro from …If You can stretch another £40, I'd suggest getting the honor 20 pro from Technolec on eBay right now.Failing that and strictly under budget, the Huawei Nova 5t and honor 20 are good shouts for good battery life, camera etc.Strictly budget I'd say plump for the redmi note 9s, probably the best phone around the £200 mark.

Thank you very much @MrSwitch I do like honor 20 pro! I think I should be able to stretch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions