Best /cheap place to buys curtain poles and roller blinds

Found 2nd Jan
Hi guys

Another request in series of home redecorating queries.

where's the b St place to buy above stuff. the curtial pole has to be at least 100 inch log due to the size of window it needs to cover.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Dumelm has a pretty comprehensive selection of blinds curtains and the like. They also do poles.
argos sell them quite cheaply and they are pretty good quality
Wilkinson’s (sizes are in cm’s) for poles.
For blinds I would order online from such as blinds2go or 247blinds. Absolutely hundreds of colours and designs. Recessed and standard available and show how to measure etc. (Fabric samples usually send f.o.c.
P.s. If you find a roller blind you really like but is too big, you can easily cut it and make it smaller. The inner roll is usually made of thick cardboard tubing and the material can be cut down one side using justscissors.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 2nd Jan
Original Poster
Thanks guys
Wikos
mutley14 h, 18 m ago

argos sell them quite cheaply and they are pretty good quality

Curtain poles are very good quality! But never again would I buy Argos own roller blinds. They Frey at the sides even when they haven't been fit to fit your window!! B&m for your blinds
Laurenjadee948 m ago

Curtain poles are very good quality! But never again would I buy Argos own …Curtain poles are very good quality! But never again would I buy Argos own roller blinds. They Frey at the sides even when they haven't been fit to fit your window!! B&m for your blinds

i have never actually bought curtain poles, curtains or blinds at argos.
my tenants bought curtain poles and curtains from there and i was surprised at how cheap and good quality they are when they told me they bought them at argos.

we have a black out blind in our bedroom which my husband got from b&q. i don't know how much they cost, i doubt they would have been cheap, but they are certainly very good quality.
Op, if you’re going to get roller blinds that are not fitted in a recess, buy them at least 12-15cm wider each side than the window openingto stop the light from creeping into the room down the sides.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 2nd Jan
B and m. Where I got mine from last years redecorating.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants