Best cheap way to get a Wii U bundle?

In the market to get a Wii U with some of the Mario games and a few others. Just wondering if anyone could help me compile a good bundle at a decent price?

So far I've got the following bundle I've made:

Console:

Wii U Basic - £144 (Argos)

Games:

Super Mario Bros U - £13 (ShopTo)
Mario Kart 8 - £31 (Rakuten)
Super Mario 3D World - £30 (Rakuten)

Peripherals:

Remote + Nunchuck - £10 (eBay)

Total: £228

If you can suggest anything better feel free.

6 Comments

Get it all from eBay

Original Poster

benjammin316

Get it all from eBay

Specifically what though? Console, ideally I want to buy brand new and can't seem to find one brand new on ebay. And everything seems to be cheaper from elsewhere.
Edited by: "M0nk3h" 30th Dec 2015

If you're buying all the items separately then it's not a bundle, it's just you buying lots of different Wii U stuff. If you're just buying lots of different stuff from different sites then just search on here for each item to see what the cheapest deal is - that's the entire point of the site.

Also where are you getting the prices for your games from as I don't think Mario Kart or 3D World are available for the prices you say but if you can get them for those prices I'd say snap them up quick.

Original Poster

bernardsfingers

If you're buying all the items separately then it's not a bundle, it's … If you're buying all the items separately then it's not a bundle, it's just you buying lots of different Wii U stuff. If you're just buying lots of different stuff from different sites then just search on here for each item to see what the cheapest deal is - that's the entire point of the site.Also where are you getting the prices for your games from as I don't think Mario Kart or 3D World are available for the prices you say but if you can get them for those prices I'd say snap them up quick.

The prices listed are deals through this site. Apparently Rakuten have a code you use to get them down to the prices.

M0nk3h

The prices listed are deals through this site. Apparently Rakuten have a … The prices listed are deals through this site. Apparently Rakuten have a code you use to get them down to the prices.

Yeah the codes you would use to get those deals have expired so don't think you can get them very cheap - at the moment anyway. You are better off buying the Wii U first with 1 game you want then picking the other stuff up as you go along - trying to buy everything in one go means you are unlikely to get a good deal & there's no benefit. If you don't mind waiting you might get a deal on an actual 'bundle' that includes the console & games as there were loads about just before Christmas. Another option is to keep your eyes open on gumtree as you might see one on there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions