Best / cheapest budget 128GB ROM phone for £200 - £300

Found 19th Mar
Hiya. For those ITK what is the best/cheapest £200 - £300 budget 128GB ROM phone out there please? Not too fussed about camera quality but a earphone jack is essential and 6GB RAM if possible. Happy to buy from anywhere and wait if need be. Many thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I would say the Umidigi S2 Pro. It's around £300 on amazon but you can pick it up from Gearbest or Aliexpress if you're prepared to wait. I have the Z1 Pro and they are brilliant phones! Easily comparable to an £800 Samsung.
CaptainVolvo5 h, 1 m ago

I would say the Umidigi S2 Pro. It's around £300 on amazon but you can …I would say the Umidigi S2 Pro. It's around £300 on amazon but you can pick it up from Gearbest or Aliexpress if you're prepared to wait. I have the Z1 Pro and they are brilliant phones! Easily comparable to an £800 Samsung.

Comparable rubbish I would take Samsung any day
Xboxgamer32120 m ago

Comparable rubbish I would take Samsung any day

Haha, Have you actually owned an Umidigi? Most of the parts are Samsung anyway and they're on the same operating system!
I suppose if you compare an £800 Samsung, admittedly it will be better that the £200 Umidigi but if you are on a budget, a £200 Umidig vs a £200 Samsung.... Umidigi wins all day long
Xiaomi have a few phones with 6/128GB and they are fantastic
For under £300 you have the Mi Note 3 £270 ish and Mi 2 £260
For £360 you can get the best Mi Mix 2 or Mi6
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants