Expired

Best (cheapest!) courier for a van tyre

Found 2nd Dec 2008
I need a tyre collected from Tamworth to Somerset who should I use?

Thanks

8 Comments

The cheapest way would be to get the person youre buying it off, to attatch a note with your address on it, and also 'pass it on' written on, and then roll it down the road, then whenever it gets to the next person they do the same, eventually you will get it, cheaply. Probably not the best, but yeah.

Banned

try tuffnells sorry dont know number

[url]www.interparcel.com[/url]

Original Poster

MunkiMadz;3638774

The cheapest way would be to get the person youre buying it off, to … The cheapest way would be to get the person youre buying it off, to attatch a note with your address on it, and also 'pass it on' written on, and then roll it down the road, then whenever it gets to the next person they do the same, eventually you will get it, cheaply. Probably not the best, but yeah.

The problem with this would be the low bridges along the way, i could see the note being rubbed off and then a new one added etc and the tyre just getting bigger and bigger with each roller!

Original Poster

any more!

neal;3639292

any more!

£6.99 not cheap enough for you? perhaps you should take the earlier advice and roll it then m8

Original Poster

lol just checking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is cash back?610
    2. Fibre Broadband Help1220
    3. iPad 9.7 inch best deals??22
    4. Bosch Professional batteries11
    5. Is anyone aware of amazon prime subscription discount this Black Friday per…45

See more discussions