Best / Cheapest Courier to deliver an Xbox 360?

6 replies
Found 28th Jun 2009
What's the going rate to post an Xbox 360? Does it go by size or weight?
Thanks.

6 Comments

Parcels2Go would be about £8 but would only cover £50,I think its about £11 for a parcel worth morew than £50.

There is also another site called Senditnow something to do with Royal Mail,they nto too bad for prices too,again you need add extra for insurance as their basic insurance covers £25 only,prices start from £3.99 but depends on weight. I would imagine a 360 might be about 3 or4kg?

]Interparcel £6.99 plus vat

I have sent loads via parcels to go and they have been very good x Including a xbox 360 and desktop x

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5612385

Parcels2Go would be about £8 but would only cover £50,I think its about £ … Parcels2Go would be about £8 but would only cover £50,I think its about £11 for a parcel worth morew than £50.There is also another site called Senditnow something to do with Royal Mail,they nto too bad for prices too,again you need add extra for insurance as their basic insurance covers £25 only,prices start from £3.99 but depends on weight. I would imagine a 360 might be about 3 or4kg?

Just a word about insurance with packages, unless you have the original receipt you will have next to no chance of claiming should it go missing.
I found this to my cost with a crash helmet I sent to someone, it dissapeared, I went to claim and they asked for the original documents and a photograph of it!.....

pugw$sh;5612408

]Interparcel £6.99 plus vat

You again would need to pay for extra insurance.

mosskeeto;5612423

Just a word about insurance with packages, unless you have the original … Just a word about insurance with packages, unless you have the original receipt you will have next to no chance of claiming should it go missing.I found this to my cost with a crash helmet I sent to someone, it dissapeared, I went to claim and they asked for the original documents and a photograph of it!.....

I not claimed before with any courier websites but yes I have found hassle with getting refunds from odd missing parcels from Royal Mail.
I was selling a few bits on here and recently had 2 parcels going missing and it took a lot of phonecalls,Royal Mail wanted proof of value to me and they couldn't quite take it in that other websites apart from eBay have for sale forums,they get confused cos I took Paypal for the parcels.
It was only used items so eventually they coughed up but still a hassle,last time was measly £7 for used puzzle and 2 Meccano toys,they cost maybe £3 to post so how could I be making anything off them? There arguments is they don't pay for profits.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset11
    2. Android TV box help?44
    3. good place to buy stocks11
    4. Trade in/Sell value for Nintendo SNES mini at CEX??11

See more discussions