Groups
    EXPIRED

Best (cheapest) place to pre-order WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2009 (PS3)?

As topic title - what's the cheapest and best price to order the next WWE SmackDown! vs RAW game?

Last year when I pre-ordered, I obviously waited too early to pre-order it, because Play ended up doing those sets with the t-shirt in for the same price - does anyone know if they plan on doing such a thing this year too?

Online only.

Thanks

6 Comments

Banned

shop.lovefilm.com/lov…uct and use HOLLOWEEN code to get 10 % off making it about £31.50 delivered

oooo and quidco as well

Original Poster

Thanks

Unfortunately however, I've noticed in another thread, that if you want it on release date, it's best not to go with them after all.

So looks like I'll wait until closer to the release date to choose where to get it from, and maybe there'll be an even better deal at that time

Sorry to waste your time.

If you want it a day before release use GAME.

Always use them and always get the games a day early

Original Poster

Hendo9;3342546

If you want it a day before release use GAME.Always use them and always … If you want it a day before release use GAME.Always use them and always get the games a day early

Thanks, but I've ended up pre-ordering it from Shopto.net now since I've heard good things about their pre-orders too (also arriving before release), plus it's cheaper than GAME

Original Poster

Definitely glad I got it from Shopto - it arrived today (3 days before release) :-D

Mattitude;3366879

Definitely glad I got it from Shopto - it arrived today (3 days before … Definitely glad I got it from Shopto - it arrived today (3 days before release) :-D

Wow thats a great pre-order there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55

See more discussions