Best & Cheapest PS4 Deal Around?

Found 20th Jul 2017
Hi all,

Bit of an urgent one - it's my brother in laws birthday and he's asked if me and his sister can get him a PS4 (he's turning 18 and he's finishing school so a big one indeed!).

We said we would last year but his mum wouldn't let him, well guess what she told us that we can now...

I only have 3 days and I'd hate to disapoint.

All I see is £250 everywhere but I saw some amazon deals (prime day which has expired) advertising @ about £180 or such with games.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sam
Community Updates
AskPS4
2 Comments
There is nothing even close to the prime day exclusive deal at the moment.

Best price for a new console from a reputable seller I can find is - m.ebay.co.uk/itm…53A

But if you need it in hand by the weekend and you need brand new then might as well get the Ltd Ed gold ps4 with 2 controllers and either street fighter 5 or the division for £255 from argos.

Probably the very worst time to be in the market for a ps4 at the moment when even knackered old refurbished A chassis ps4s are selling for around prime day price on ebay from estocks/music magpie.
Original Poster
Richard_Richard

There is nothing even close to the prime day exclusive deal at the … There is nothing even close to the prime day exclusive deal at the moment. Best price for a new console from a reputable seller I can find is - http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS4-Slim-500GB-Black-Console-/361793050768?epid=232127958&hash=item543c8bd890%3Ag%3ArqIAAOSw9IpX0TyZ&_trkparms=pageci%253Aa87cb48c-6d22-11e7-9071-74dbd180d2a0%257Cparentrq%253A5f0ac6b915d0a866a5707719fffe41de%257Ciid%253A But if you need it in hand by the weekend and you need brand new then might as well get the Ltd Ed gold ps4 with 2 controllers and either street fighter 5 or the division for £255 from argos. Probably the very worst time to be in the market for a ps4 at the moment when even knackered old refurbished A chassis ps4s are selling for around prime day price on ebay from estocks/music magpie.

Thanks Skip (Bottom reference)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants