Best & Cheapest Unlimited Broadband and Anytime calls deal?

Found 16th Jun 2015
Currently with Sky Broadband & Phone with Sky TV and paying a ridiculous amount for the privilege. Looking for the best and cheapest broadband and phone deal, that will be very reliable but also great value. Fibre not available in my area.

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
10 Comments

Call Sky, tell them you are leaving. See what they offer you. Then look around to see if you can beat that.

I wouldn't bother with Sky 'offers', it is becoming far too expensive! I made the jump to EE for Broadband and phone calls and now have a freesat box too ... much cheaper than Sky!!

Splodger101

I wouldn't bother with Sky 'offers', it is becoming far too expensive! I … I wouldn't bother with Sky 'offers', it is becoming far too expensive! I made the jump to EE for Broadband and phone calls and now have a freesat box too ... much cheaper than Sky!!

+1

Original Poster

Splodger101

I wouldn't bother with Sky 'offers', it is becoming far too expensive! I … I wouldn't bother with Sky 'offers', it is becoming far too expensive! I made the jump to EE for Broadband and phone calls and now have a freesat box too ... much cheaper than Sky!!

Which freesat box do you have? How much is your EE broadband?

Hi, the freesat box is a Humax HDR1000S/1TB, the broadband (fast fibre) & telephone (unlimited 'anytime' UK calls) is £25 per month.

ck12111

Which freesat box do you have? How much is your EE broadband?

I just got a deal with virgin for 100mb internet and unlimited phone for £20 a month and that's including line rental. Can you get virgin in your area? If you can I can tell the virgin guy I got this from to give you a call if you like?

Original Poster

MrGamer123

I just got a deal with virgin for 100mb internet and unlimited phone for … I just got a deal with virgin for 100mb internet and unlimited phone for £20 a month and that's including line rental. Can you get virgin in your area? If you can I can tell the virgin guy I got this from to give you a call if you like?

That would be awesome but the virgin cable stops 5 metres from my house. How did you blag that??

SSE's unlimited broadband and anytime calls package for £20 per month is pretty competitive. Or £12 for weekend calls. And that includes line rental!

beta.sse.co.uk/cs/…ect

ck12111

That would be awesome but the virgin cable stops 5 metres from my house. … That would be awesome but the virgin cable stops 5 metres from my house. How did you blag that??

Called one of their internal retentions guy. I can get him to call you if you like?

preecey

SSE's unlimited broadband and anytime calls package for £20 per month is … SSE's unlimited broadband and anytime calls package for £20 per month is pretty competitive. Or £12 for weekend calls. And that includes line rental!https://beta.sse.co.uk/cs/Satellite?c=Vanity_C&cid=1397659755027&pagename=DXP%2FVanity_C%2FConnect%2FIndicative&cardType=connect#SSE-Everyday-Broadband--Talk-Anytime-14

crap customer servuices
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants