Best (cheapest) way to add data to an existing 3 (Three) Mix and Match contract

Found 19th Jan 2011
Hi there, my GF is over halfway through an 18 month 3 (Three) Mix and Match deal (M&M 300 I think). I want to give her my old iPhone 3GS, but really she could do with a data tariff adding to her contract to get the best use out of it. What is the best/cheapest way to get this? Any ideas? Obviously the cheaper the better. Any way to change the tariff over halfway through the contract term? cheers!!!

5 Comments

give three a ring, and you can upgrade your tariff.
Edited by: "ace101" 19th Jan 2011

You can add bundles to a contract at any time. Just call them and tell them what phone and they'll add the bundle, it's about £5 a month I think. . .

Original Poster

thanks for the tips! might try and negotiate with them, she already pays £23 a month for the m&m 300 with a Samsung Jet. I don't really think she wants to pay more than that!.

If she's a Jet, she's probably got a data bundle on there already. As long as it's something like 500mb it'll be find (unless she's intending doing a lot of streaming. . .)

Original Poster

actually no she doesnt have the data included, back then (12 months ago) they didnt offer it as part of their mix and match deals, it was £5 extra. of course now data is standard inclusion on most contracts, hey ho!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861906
    2. Earn 5% Cashback on EBay purchases with Quidco For 3 days1021
    3. life1630
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771844

See more discussions