Expired

Best Chinese Clone Phone on Amazon

Found 26th Sep 2013
Hi Everyone

I wanted to use some Amazon vouchers to buy a Chinese clone phone but there are more than a few different models. Does anyone have any experience of these and/or could provide any information to aid me in my purchase? I would like one that has good battery life, a snappy processor and the two sim option would be a bonus.

Thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
hotukdeals.com/tag…860

Comment 8

sancho19832 months, 1 week ago #8Show comment tools
This is what's wrong with the world today.

You want it to look like you have an expensive phone, not get the quality and aftercare which comes with buying an expensive phone.

Completely style over substance. Hope your **** Chinese phone breaks. Still, you could pull it out and pretend it works, then you'll still look cool...

^^^^this
Not so much a phone to recommend as a seller. Can't go wrong with Dracotek.
@Mark2111

Not really the case with me I just want something to tide me over until the Nexus 5 is released. I have only just returned to work so don't want to spend a mountain of money. After calculating 15 years of mobile contracts, my unlimited sim only deal with Tmobile is fine for me.
Edited by: "fiftyg" 26th Sep 2013
pat915m

Not so much a phone to recommend as a seller. Can't go wrong with … Not so much a phone to recommend as a seller. Can't go wrong with Dracotek.

I saw this brand mentioned in the thread from the first post will give them a look.

Thanks
Not a brand but a Chinese seller. Only takes 10 days for delivery and they guarantee no taxes. I've never had to return anything but I believe if you do you post it back to a UK address.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants