Groups

Best chinese mobile to use in Uk

My sim only 3 contract is ending and my note 4 is playing up,been looking for a new mobile(possibly chinese) but not sure which one to choose as people are saying something about band 20 not sure what this is,any help appreciated.

16 Comments

You sure a full reset wouldn't sort your Note out? Sometimes it helps and sorts out problems. Just a thought.

Oneplus

Original Poster

artnada

You sure a full reset wouldn't sort your Note out? Sometimes it helps and … You sure a full reset wouldn't sort your Note out? Sometimes it helps and sorts out problems. Just a thought.

Any idea on how to do a full reset without losing anything on the phone.

kendo1690

Any idea on how to do a full reset without losing anything on the phone.

A full reset will lose everything so you will need to either backup the data to the cloud, or to a desktop/laptop.

I've got a imported note 5 off eBay. Works fine with 3 network. It's a powerhouse.

IPhone?

For under £130 i can highly recommend the Xiaomi Note 3 global version with band 20 from aliexpress.
    Been mentioned here many times and a very popular phone on HUKD.

Brand new and sealed box, works flawlessly and like any other UK phone out of the box - not flashed and opened by the seller before sending, like most other chinese phones

5.5" Full HD screen, Snapdragon 650 processor, 16 MP Camera, Fingerprint ID, 3GB Ram, 32GB Rom, Massive 4000 battery (last 3 days on average usage) Latest Android version + all official updates.

It was recommend to me on here a few months back and best phone ever purchased by a mile. Already purchased another one for a family member and now Xiaomi is the only brand id ever buy (from china) I think they are also the worlds 4th largest smartphone maker

I have the xiaomi note 3 international but consider the xiaomi mi max. I needed band 20. Next on list it is the one plus 3 t

In my experience, the Xiaomi phones are great. I always try loads of different phones and am now very happy with the MI5.

Huawei.

theres a new umidigi Z Pro, that looks like iphone 7 and has dual cameras, looks the biz

Xiaomi only Xiaomi, they are perfect

get a OnePlus and you are covered for UK 4G bands.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global edition, on here. £130 includes all UK bands
    Edited by: "Reading1800" 14th Mar

Reading1800

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global edition, on here. £130 includes all UK bands

Link pls......?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22