Groups

Best chinese phone under £100

Looking to purchase in the uk the best chinese android phone under £100. what do you recommend? She wants a 5 inch screen and a decent camera.

14 Comments

I dont know much but best i can find under £100 is Lenovo Vibe Z2 (from ebay)

if you can stretch to £120, The Wileyfox swift 2 has a 5inch screen,fingerprint sensor,is on android 6,aluminium body,has usb c,ips display,micro sd and comes with a free screen replacement if you damage it.
    Edited by: "jamierichardson129" 7th Dec 2016

16mp camera and is a uk based manufacturer

elephone p900

I say the Redmi Note 3 pro or The Redmi Note 4 have to be the best for the buck at that price, those things compare to mid-high range phones for much cheaper.

jamierichardson129

if you can stretch to £120, The Wileyfox swift 2 has a 5inch … if you can stretch to £120, The Wileyfox swift 2 has a 5inch screen,fingerprint sensor,is on android 6,aluminium body,has usb c,ips display,micro sd and comes with a free screen replacement if you damage it.

you got a link to this

i can get one for you,its on Amazon with prime delivery

jamierichardson129

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wileyfox-Swift-Smartphone-Screen-Replacement/dp/B01M690EJX/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481154801&sr=8-2&keywords=swift+2

thanks looks a no bad phone for the money.

Xiaomi 3S or Note 3 - only go for the 'official' global version that both support band 20.
    It comes in a Brand new sealed box
    Most others are opened and flashed and by the seller before sending, which can cause software problems.

CUBOT MANITO Unlocked 4G Smartphone 5 Inch Android 6.0 Marshmallow Mobile Phone-MTK6737 64bit Quad Core Dual Sim Dual Standby Dual Camera 3GB Ram 16GB Rom GPS G-Sensor Wifi Sim Free LTE Cellphone (Gold)

amazon.co.uk/dp/…c=1

£99.99. Great for the price. I have been using Cubot H2 four months, brilliant phone.

renagade27

I've had my cubot rainbow for a year now and it has been more reliable than my iPhone 6s!
    debenhamsplus.com/p/1…Evg

Original Poster

thanks guys​
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      4. Are the free antivirus any good?11

See more discussions